Gestione dei Cookie
Ulteriori informazioni sul trattamento
Difesa in tribunale
I Dati Personali dell'Utente possono essere utilizzati dal Titolare in giudizio o nelle fasi propedeutiche alla sua eventuale instaurazione per la difesa da abusi nell'uso di www.womanproud.it/ o dei relativi servizi da parte dell'Utente.
L'Utente dichiara di essere consapevole che il Titolare potrebbe essere obbligato a rivelare i Dati per ordine delle autorità pubbliche.
System logs and maintenance
For purposes of operation and maintenance, www.womanproud.it/ and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, i.e. files that record interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User's IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
Response to "Do Not Track" requests
Www.womanproud.it/ does not support "Do Not Track" requests.
To find out if any third-party services used support them, the User is invited to consult their privacy policies.
If the modifications affect processing whose legal basis is consent, the Controller will collect the User's consent again, if necessary.
Information for Californian consumers
In this part of the document, we use the term "personal information" as defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
Categories of Personal Information Collected, Disclosed or Sold
This section summarizes the categories of personal information we have collected, disclosed, or "sold" under the CCPA and the purposes for which we process it. You can find detailed information about these activities in the section called "Personal Information Processing Details" in this document.
Information we collect: the categories of personal information we collect
We have collected the following categories of personal information about you: internet information.
We will not collect any further categories of personal information without first providing you with a new notice.
How we collect information: What are the sources of the personal information we collect?
We collect the above categories of personal information, either directly or indirectly, from you when you use www.womanproud.it/.
For example, you directly provide us with your personal information when you submit requests via any form on www.womanproud.it/. In addition, you indirectly provide us with personal information when you browse www.womanproud.it/, as personal information about you is automatically observed and collected. Finally, we may collect your personal information from third parties who work with us in connection with the provision of the Service or the operation of www.womanproud.it/ and its features.
How we use the information we collect: sharing and disclosing your personal information with third parties for operational purposes.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties for operational and service purposes. If we do so, we will enter into a written contract with that third party that obligates the recipient of your personal information to keep that information confidential and not to use it for any purpose other than necessary to carry out the contract.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties when you request or authorize us to do so in order to provide you with our Service.
For more information about the purposes of processing, please see the relevant section of this document.
Sale of your personal information
For the purposes of this document, the term "sale" means "to sell, assign, release, make public, disclose, disseminate, make available, transfer, or otherwise communicate orally, in writing, or by electronic means, personal information about a consumer by one business to another business or to third parties, whether for a fee or otherwise for profit".
This means that, for example, a sale can occur whenever an app runs advertisements, performs statistical analysis on its traffic or views, or simply uses tools such as social network plug-ins and similar tools.
Your right to opt out of the sale of your personal information
You have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information. This means that whenever you ask us not to sell your information, we will carry out your request.
Such requests can be made freely, at any time, and without submitting any request subject to verification, simply by following the instructions below.
Instructions for Opting Out of the Sale of Personal Information
If you would like more information or to exercise your right to opt-out in connection with all sales made by www.womanproud.it/, both online and offline, you may contact us using the contact information provided herein.
What are the purposes for which we use your personal information?
We may use your personal information to enable the proper functioning of www.womanproud.it/ and its features ("operational purposes"). In such cases, your personal information will be processed in a manner that is appropriate and proportionate to the purposes for which it was originally collected and strictly within the limits of compatible purposes.
We may also use your personal information for other reasons, such as for business purposes (as set out in the "Personal Information Processing Details" section within this document), as well as to comply with the law and defend our rights before competent authorities when our rights or interests are threatened or when we suffer harm.
We will not use your personal information for different, unrelated or incompatible purposes without first providing you with a new notice.
Your privacy rights in California and how to exercise them
Right to Know and Portability
You have the right to know the following:
- the categories of personal information we collect about you and the sources of that information, the purposes for which we use your personal information, and with whom we share it;
- if we sell or disclose personal information to third parties for operational purposes, we will provide you with two separate lists in which we will disclose to you:
- for sale, the categories of personal information disclosed to each category of recipient; and
- for disclosure to third parties for operational purposes, the categories of personal information obtained from each category of recipients;
The above information will be limited to personal information collected or used in the last 12 months.
Where our response is provided electronically, the information contained therein will be "portable", i.e. delivered in a compatible format so that you can transmit the information to other entities without hindrance - provided this is technically feasible.
Right to request deletion of your personal information
You have the right to request the deletion of any of your personal information, subject to exceptions provided by law (such as, without limitation, if the information is used to identify and repair errors on www.womanproud.it/, to detect security incidents, for purposes of protecting against fraudulent or illegal activities, to exercise certain rights, etc.).
If no statutory exception applies, following the exercise of your right, we will delete your personal information and ask our suppliers to do the same.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise the rights described above, you must make a verifiable request by contacting us using the contact details provided herein.
In order to respond to your request, it is necessary for us to be able to identify you. Therefore you can only exercise the above rights by submitting a verifiable request which must:
- provide sufficient information to enable us to reasonably verify that you are the person to whom the personal information we have collected relates or an authorised representative of that person;
- describe your request in a degree of detail that is sufficient for us to properly understand, evaluate and respond to what you are asking.
We will not respond to any request unless we are able to verify your identity and, therefore, confirm that the information we hold relates to you.
If you are unable to make a verifiable request yourself, you may delegate a person registered with the California Secretary of State to do so on your behalf.
If you are an adult, you may make a verifiable request on behalf of those under your parental authority.
You may make a maximum of 2 requests within a 12-month period.
How and how quickly we will process your request
Within 10 days we will confirm that we have received your request and provide you with information about how we will process it.
We will respond to the substance of your request within 45 days of receiving it. If we need more time, we will explain why and let you know how much time we need. In this regard, please note that it may take up to 90 days to process your request.
Our communications will cover the previous 12-month period.
If we deny your request, we will explain the reason for the denial.
We will not charge a fee for processing or responding to your verifiable request unless the request is manifestly unfounded or excessive. In such cases, we may charge a reasonable fee, or deny the request. In either case, we will notify you of our decisions and explain the reasons for them.
Information for Users residing in Brazil
In this part of the document, the term "personal information" as defined by the Lei Geral de Proteção de Dados(LGPD) is used.
Legal basis on which we process your personal information
We process your personal information only if one of the legal bases for such processing exists. The legal bases are as follows:
- your consent to the processing activities in question;
- compliance with legal obligations which we are required to fulfil;
- the execution of rules dictated by laws or regulations or by contracts, agreements or other similar legal instruments;
- studies conducted by research organisations, preferably carried out on anonymised personal information;
- the performance of a contract and related pre-contractual obligations, if you are a party to such a contract;
- the exercise of our rights in court, in administrative proceedings or in arbitration;
- the defence or physical safety of you or a third party;
- the protection of your health - in the context of procedures carried out by healthcare entities or professionals;
- our legitimate interests, provided that your fundamental rights and freedoms do not override those interests; and
- credit protection.
To find out more about the legal bases, you can contact us at any time using the contact details provided in this document.
Categories of personal information processed
To find out what categories of personal information we process, please refer to the "Details of how we process Personal Information" section of this document.
Why we process your personal information
To find out why we process your personal information, please refer to the "Details of the Processing of Personal Information" and "Purposes of the Processing of Data Collected" sections of this document.
Your rights relating to privacy in Brazil, how to submit a request and how it will be handled by us
Your rights relating to privacy in Brazil
You have the right to:
- obtain confirmation of the existence of processing activities concerning your personal information;
- Access your personal information;
- obtain rectification of your incomplete, inaccurate or outdated personal information;
- Obtain the anonymization, blocking or deletion of unnecessary or excessive personal information, or information that is processed contrary to the provisions of the LGPD;
- obtain information regarding the possibility of giving or refusing your consent and the consequences thereof;
- obtain information about the third parties with whom we share your personal information;
- obtain, upon your explicit request, the portability of your personal information (except for anonymized information) to other providers of products or services, provided that our trade and business secrets are safeguarded;
- obtain the erasure of personal information processed where the processing was carried out on the basis of your consent, unless one or more of the exceptions set out in Article 16 LGPD apply;
- withdraw your consent at any time;
- lodge a complaint regarding your personal information with the ANPD (National Data Protection Authority) or a consumer protection body;
- object to processing activities in cases where such processing is not carried out in accordance with the law;
- request clear and adequate information about the criteria and procedures used in automated decision-making; and
- request a review of decisions that affect your interests, made solely on the basis of automated decision-making processes of your personal information. These include decisions to profile you personally, professionally, as a consumer or creditor, or other aspects of your personality.
You will never be discriminated against, nor will you be treated unfavourably in any way as a result of exercising your rights.
How to make a request
You can make an explicit request to exercise your rights free of charge, at any time, using the contact details in this document or through your legal representative.
How and how quickly we will deal with your request
We will endeavour to respond to your request as quickly as possible.
However, if it is impossible for us to do so, we will ensure that you are informed of the factual or legal reasons why we are unable to comply with or act on your request immediately. Where your personal information is not processed by us, if we are able to do so, we will tell you to whom you should address your request.
If you decide to submit a request for access or a request for confirmation of the existence ofthe processingof personal information, please be sure to specify whether you prefer to receive your personal information in electronic or paper format.
You should also let us know if you would like an immediate response, in which case you will receive a simplified response, or if you would like a full disclosure.
In the latter case, we will respond within 15 days from the time of your request, providing you with all the information regarding the origin of your personal information, whether or not we can confirm the existence of personal information about you, all the criteria used for processing and the purposes of such processing, while safeguarding our trade and business secrets.
If you decide to make a request to rectify, erase, anonymize or block your personal information, we will ensure that we immediately inform other parties with whom we have shared your personal information of your request so that they may in turn comply with your request - unless such communication is impossible or unduly burdensome for us.
Transferring personal information outside Brazil where permitted by law
We may transfer your personal information outside the Brazilian territory in the following cases:
- when the transfer is necessary for international legal cooperation between intelligence services, investigative and criminal procedure bodies, as provided for in the instruments made available by international law;
- when the transfer is necessary in order to protect your life or physical safety or that of third parties;
- when the transfer is authorized by the ANPD;
- when the transfer results from an obligation undertaken in the context of an international cooperation agreement;
- when the transfer is necessary for the exercise of a public order or for the performance of a public service;
- when the transfer is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, the execution of a contract and related pre-contractual obligations, or the normal exercise of rights in a judicial, administrative or arbitration context.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Personal data is any information that, directly or indirectly, even in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable.
This is information collected automatically through www.womanproud.it/ (including by third party applications integrated into www.womanproud.it/), including: IP addresses or domain names of computers used by the User who connects with www.womanproud.it/, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses, the time of the request, the method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc..), the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (e.g. the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, the parameters relating to the operating system and the User's IT environment.
The individual who uses www.womanproud.it/ which, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Data Subject.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refer.
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the instruments adopted, including the security measures relating to the operation and use of www.womanproud.it/. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of www.womanproud.it/.
www.womanproud.it/ (or this Application)
The hardware or software tool through which Users' Personal Data are collected and processed.
The Service provided by www.womanproud.it/ as defined in the relevant terms (if any) on this site/application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference in this document to the European Union shall mean all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Cookies are tracking tools consisting of small pieces of data stored in the User's browser.
Tracking Tool means any technology - e.g. cookies, unique identifiers, web beacons, embedded scripts, e-tags and fingerprinting - that allows Users to be tracked, for example by collecting or storing information on the User's device.
La presente informativa privacy è redatta sulla base di molteplici ordinamenti legislativi, inclusi gli artt.13 e 14 del Regolamento (UE) 2016/679.