www.womanproud.it/ collects certain Personal Data from its Users.
This document contains a section dedicated toCalifornia consumers and their privacy rights.
This document contains a section dedicated to Users residing in Brazil and their privacy rights.
This document can be printed using the print command found in the settings of any browser.
WOMAN PROUD DI RONDON GIL ERIDANIA - VIA VINCENZO TIBERIO, 21 - 80125 NAPOLI (NA)
Owner's email address: email@example.com
Types of Data collected
Among the Personal Data collected by www.womanproud.it/, independently or through third parties, are: Tracking Tool; Usage Data.
Personal Data can be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, automatically collected during the use of www.womanproud.it/.
Unless otherwise specified, all Data requested by www.womanproud.it/ are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for www.womanproud.it/ to provide the Service. In the event that www.womanproud.it/ indicates certain Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any effect on the availability of the Service or its operation.
Users who may have doubts about which Data are mandatory are encouraged to contact the Owner.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through www.womanproud.it/ and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, releasing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
Methods and place of treatment of collected Data
The Owner adopts appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The treatment is carried out by means of computer and/or telematic instruments, with organizational methods and logics strictly related to the indicated purposes. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of www.womanproud.it/ (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller, may have access to the Data. The updated list of Data Processors can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the treatment
The Data Controller processes Personal Data related to the User in case one of the following conditions exists
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions, the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the need for the User's consent or another of the legal bases specified below, until the User objects ("opts-out") to such processing. However, this does not apply where the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the User and/or the performance of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public powers vested in the Data Controller;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Controller or of third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each processing and in particular to specify whether the processing is based on law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For further information, please contact the Data Controller.
Your Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the one in which you are located. To obtain further information on the location of the processing You may refer to the section on details of the processing of Personal Data.
The User is entitled to obtain information on the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization under public international law or formed by two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as on the security measures adopted by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
The User can verify whether one of the transfers just described takes place by examining the section of this document relating to details on the processing of Personal Data or request information from the Data Controller by contacting it at the contact details given at the beginning.
Period of storage
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Data Controller and the User will be retained until the performance of such contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is satisfied. The User may obtain further information about the legitimate interest pursued by the Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Controller.
When the processing is based on the User's consent, the Controller may keep the Personal Data longer until said consent is revoked. In addition, the Data Controller may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this period the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purposes of Data collection
The User's Data are collected to allow the Data Controller to provide the Service, to comply with legal obligations, to respond to requests or enforcement actions, to protect its rights and interests (or those of Users or third parties), to identify any malicious or fraudulent activities, as well as for the following purposes: Interaction with social networks and external platforms.
To obtain detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data processed for each purpose, the User may refer to the section "Details on the processing of Personal Data".
Details on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Interaction with social networks and external platforms
Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- revoke consent at any time. The User may revoke the consent to the processing of its Personal Data previously expressed.
- object to the processing of their Data. The User may object to the processing of their Data when it is done on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are indicated in the section below.
- access to your Data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and request rectification. The User may verify the correctness of its Data and request updating or correction.
- obtain the limitation of the treatment. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of its Data. In this case, the Owner will not treat the Data for any other purpose than their preservation.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the cancellation of their Data by the Owner.
- receive their Data or have it transferred to another owner. The User has the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, where technically feasible, to have it transferred without hindrance to another owner. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed by automated means and the processing is based on the User's consent, a contract to which the User is a party or contractual measures related thereto.
- Proposing a complaint. The User may lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details of the right to object
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers vested in the Data Controller or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to object to the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that if their Data were processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to the processing without providing any reasons. To find out whether the Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise rights
In order to exercise the User's rights, Users may address a request to the contact details of the Controller indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Controller as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
Further information on treatment
Defense in court
The User's Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages of its possible establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of www.womanproud.it/ or related services by the User.
The User declares that he/she is aware that the Owner may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of public authorities.
System logs and maintenance
For purposes of operation and maintenance, www.womanproud.it/ and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, i.e. files that record interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User's IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
Response to "Do Not Track" requests
Www.womanproud.it/ does not support "Do Not Track" requests.
To find out if any third-party services used support them, the User is invited to consult their privacy policies.
If the modifications affect processing whose legal basis is consent, the Controller will collect the User's consent again, if necessary.
Information for Californian consumers
In this part of the document, we use the term "personal information" as defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
Categories of Personal Information Collected, Disclosed or Sold
This section summarizes the categories of personal information we have collected, disclosed, or "sold" under the CCPA and the purposes for which we process it. You can find detailed information about these activities in the section called "Personal Information Processing Details" in this document.
Information we collect: the categories of personal information we collect
We have collected the following categories of personal information about you: internet information.
We will not collect any further categories of personal information without first providing you with a new notice.
How we collect information: What are the sources of the personal information we collect?
We collect the above categories of personal information, either directly or indirectly, from you when you use www.womanproud.it/.
For example, you directly provide us with your personal information when you submit requests via any form on www.womanproud.it/. In addition, you indirectly provide us with personal information when you browse www.womanproud.it/, as personal information about you is automatically observed and collected. Finally, we may collect your personal information from third parties who work with us in connection with the provision of the Service or the operation of www.womanproud.it/ and its features.
How we use the information we collect: sharing and disclosing your personal information with third parties for operational purposes.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties for operational and service purposes. If we do so, we will enter into a written contract with that third party that obligates the recipient of your personal information to keep that information confidential and not to use it for any purpose other than necessary to carry out the contract.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties when you request or authorize us to do so in order to provide you with our Service.
For more information about the purposes of processing, please see the relevant section of this document.
Sale of your personal information
For the purposes of this document, the term "sale" means "to sell, assign, release, make public, disclose, disseminate, make available, transfer, or otherwise communicate orally, in writing, or by electronic means, personal information about a consumer by one business to another business or to third parties, whether for a fee or otherwise for profit".
This means that, for example, a sale can occur whenever an app runs advertisements, performs statistical analysis on its traffic or views, or simply uses tools such as social network plug-ins and similar tools.
Your right to opt out of the sale of your personal information
You have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information. This means that whenever you ask us not to sell your information, we will carry out your request.
Such requests can be made freely, at any time, and without submitting any request subject to verification, simply by following the instructions below.
Instructions for Opting Out of the Sale of Personal Information
If you would like more information or to exercise your right to opt-out in connection with all sales made by www.womanproud.it/, both online and offline, you may contact us using the contact information provided herein.
What are the purposes for which we use your personal information?
We may use your personal information to enable the proper functioning of www.womanproud.it/ and its features ("operational purposes"). In such cases, your personal information will be processed in a manner that is appropriate and proportionate to the purposes for which it was originally collected and strictly within the limits of compatible purposes.
We may also use your personal information for other reasons, such as for business purposes (as set out in the "Personal Information Processing Details" section within this document), as well as to comply with the law and defend our rights before competent authorities when our rights or interests are threatened or when we suffer harm.
We will not use your personal information for different, unrelated or incompatible purposes without first providing you with a new notice.
Your privacy rights in California and how to exercise them
Right to Know and Portability
You have the right to know the following:
- the categories of personal information we collect about you and the sources of that information, the purposes for which we use your personal information, and with whom we share it;
- if we sell or disclose personal information to third parties for operational purposes, we will provide you with two separate lists in which we will notify you:
- for sale, the categories of personal information disclosed to each category of recipient; and
- for disclosure to third parties for operational purposes, the categories of personal information obtained from each category of recipients;
The above information will be limited to personal information collected or used in the last 12 months.
Where our response is provided electronically, the information contained therein will be "portable", i.e. delivered in a compatible format so that you can transmit the information to other entities without hindrance - provided this is technically feasible.
Right to request deletion of your personal information
You have the right to request the deletion of any of your personal information, subject to exceptions provided by law (such as, without limitation, if the information is used to identify and repair errors on www.womanproud.it/, to detect security incidents, for purposes of protecting against fraudulent or illegal activities, to exercise certain rights, etc.).
If no statutory exception applies, following the exercise of your right, we will delete your personal information and ask our suppliers to do the same.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise the rights described above, you must make a verifiable request by contacting us using the contact details provided herein.
In order for us to respond to your request, it is necessary for us to be able to identify you. Therefore you can only exercise the above rights by submitting a verifiable request which must:
- provide sufficient information to enable us to reasonably verify that you are the person to whom the personal information we have collected relates or an authorised representative of that person;
- describe your request in a degree of detail that is sufficient for us to properly understand, evaluate and respond to what you are asking.
We will not respond to any request unless we are able to verify your identity and, therefore, confirm that the information we hold relates to you.
If you are unable to make a verifiable request yourself, you may delegate a person registered with the California Secretary of State to do so on your behalf.
If you are an adult, you may make a verifiable request on behalf of those under your parental authority.
You may make a maximum of 2 requests within a 12-month period.
How and how quickly we will process your request
Within 10 days we will confirm that we have received your request and provide you with information about how we will process it.
We will respond to the substance of your request within 45 days of receiving it. If we need more time, we will explain why and let you know how much time we need. In this regard, please note that it may take up to 90 days to process your request.
Our communications will cover the previous 12-month period.
If we deny your request, we will explain the reason for the denial.
We will not charge a fee for processing or responding to your verifiable request unless the request is manifestly unfounded or excessive. In such cases, we may charge a reasonable fee, or deny the request. In either case, we will notify you of our decisions and explain the reasons for them.
Information for Users residing in Brazil
In this part of the document, the term "personal information" as defined by the Lei Geral de Proteção de Dados(LGPD) is used.
Legal basis on which we process your personal information
We process your personal information only if one of the legal bases for such processing exists. The legal bases are as follows:
- your consent to the processing activities in question;
- compliance with legal obligations which we are required to fulfil;
- the execution of rules dictated by laws or regulations or by contracts, agreements or other similar legal instruments;
- studies conducted by research organisations, preferably carried out on anonymised personal information;
- the performance of a contract and related pre-contractual obligations, if you are a party to such a contract;
- the exercise of our rights in court, in administrative proceedings or in arbitration;
- the defence or physical safety of you or a third party;
- the protection of your health - in the context of procedures carried out by healthcare entities or professionals;
- our legitimate interests, provided that your fundamental rights and freedoms do not override those interests; and
- credit protection.
To find out more about the legal bases, you can contact us at any time using the contact details provided in this document.
Categories of personal information processed
To find out what categories of personal information we process, please refer to the "Details of how we process Personal Information" section of this document.
Why we process your personal information
To find out why we process your personal information, please refer to the "Details of the Processing of Personal Information" and "Purposes of the Processing of Data Collected" sections of this document.
Your rights relating to privacy in Brazil, how to submit a request and how it will be handled by us
Your rights relating to privacy in Brazil
You have the right to:
- obtain confirmation of the existence of processing activities concerning your personal information;
- Access your personal information;
- obtain rectification of your incomplete, inaccurate or outdated personal information;
- Obtain the anonymization, blocking or deletion of unnecessary or excessive personal information, or information that is processed contrary to the provisions of the LGPD;
- obtain information regarding the possibility of giving or refusing your consent and the consequences thereof;
- obtain information about the third parties with whom we share your personal information;
- obtain, upon your explicit request, the portability of your personal information (except for anonymized information) to other providers of products or services, provided that our trade and business secrets are safeguarded;
- obtain the erasure of personal information processed where the processing was carried out on the basis of your consent, unless one or more of the exceptions set out in Article 16 LGPD apply;
- withdraw your consent at any time;
- lodge a complaint regarding your personal information with the ANPD (National Data Protection Authority) or a consumer protection body;
- object to processing activities in cases where such processing is not carried out in accordance with the law;
- request clear and adequate information about the criteria and procedures used in automated decision-making; and
- request a review of decisions that affect your interests, made solely on the basis of automated decision-making processes of your personal information. These include decisions to profile you personally, professionally, as a consumer or creditor, or other aspects of your personality.
You will never be discriminated against, nor will you be treated unfavourably in any way as a result of exercising your rights.
How to make a request
You can make an explicit request to exercise your rights free of charge, at any time, using the contact details in this document or through your legal representative.
How and how quickly we will deal with your request
We will endeavour to respond to your request as quickly as possible.
However, if it is impossible for us to do so, we will ensure that you are informed of the factual or legal reasons why we are unable to comply with or act on your request immediately. If your personal information is not processed by us, we will, if we are able to do so, tell you to whom you should address your request.
If you decide to submit a request for access or a request for confirmation of the existence ofthe processingof personal information, please be sure to specify whether you prefer to receive your personal information in electronic or paper format.
You should also let us know if you would like an immediate response, in which case you will receive a simplified response, or if you would like a full disclosure.
In the latter case, we will respond within 15 days from the time of your request, providing you with all the information regarding the origin of your personal information, whether or not we can confirm the existence of personal information about you, all the criteria used for processing and the purposes of such processing, while safeguarding our trade and business secrets.
If you decide to make a request to rectify, erase, anonymize or block your personal information, we will ensure that we immediately inform other parties with whom we have shared your personal information of your request so that they may in turn comply with your request - unless such communication is impossible or unduly burdensome for us.
Transferring personal information outside Brazil where permitted by law
We may transfer your personal information outside the Brazilian territory in the following cases:
- when the transfer is necessary for international legal cooperation between intelligence services, investigative and criminal procedure bodies, as provided for in the instruments made available by international law;
- when the transfer is necessary in order to protect your life or physical safety or that of third parties;
- when the transfer is authorized by the ANPD;
- when the transfer results from an obligation undertaken in the context of an international cooperation agreement;
- when the transfer is necessary for the exercise of a public order or for the performance of a public service;
- when the transfer is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, the execution of a contract and of the relative pre-contractual fulfilments, or the normal exercise of rights in judicial, administrative or arbitration proceedings.